Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Note Wreath







I started with my some of my collection of notes from my family.  I scanned them and printed them out on watercolour paper that I had washed in valentine colours.

I took a styrofoam wreath and wrapped it in yarn.  With pink push pins,  I took heart cut-outs of my letters and pinned them along the wreath in one direction.

It hangs by my desk and reminds me of all the love we share - notes from special occasions.  Now, instead of in a box, this is a gentle reminder of sentiments from my loved ones - throughout the year.



3 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful idea! I would love to make one myself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. singapore premium notebooks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...